Dr Andrew Campbell-Lloyd (FRACS) is an Adelaide Plastic Surgeon whose practice is dedicated to complex breast surgery.
Dr Campbell-Lloyd offers his patients a unique focus on restorative breast procedures including:
- breast implant removal (explant surgery)
- breast implant revision (to address complications from previous surgery)
- fat transfer to the breast
- breast rejuvenation including breast reduction and mastopexy (breast lift)
- and breast reconstruction after cancer treatment.
Dr Campbell-Lloyd has a long-standing commitment to the treatment of complications associated with breast implants, and a special interest in the development of implant-free techniques to achieve permanent, totally natural surgical results.
Dr. Andrew Campbell-Lloyd
Specialist Plastic Surgeon.
B.Sc M.B.B.S. FRACS (Plast.)